Friday 24 August 2012

That bitter taste you just cannot spit out...

"Woishe pole... am not gonna ask if you are eating but how well you are tolerating the pain when you eat love ;-p" That was one of my closest friend's response to my "i have bloody tonsillitis plea" Shows how well she knows me and forgive me (the very medically informed) for using the term "bloody" to describe tonsillitis but that is the term i found most appropriate. (If I may: Re-read the darn opening statement!!! Thankyou!) Moving on.
So this bloody tonsillitis got me chewing stake to powdery state after which it no longer tastes like meat (now I know how farm animals feel bloody powdered fish) Oh my! Wrong use of the term bloody again. Must be the bloody tonsillitis. As y'all might have noticed, I love food and yesterday.. having to sleep on an empty belly na ah! Not my particular cup of tea. So i am gonna fight this bloody tonsillitis (Sorry will not happen again) with all my being, lest i turn anorexic.
Over and out.
P.S: This article was inspired by one Essie Nduta who noted that this is a milestone in my life and i needed to write about it. She suggested a book but the medical world would sue me for the bloody messes I have made.
Have a tonsillitis free day  

No comments:

Post a Comment